• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

It's a little fuzzy but you get the idea. I'm behind the polar bear sized dog.

Attachments

• cody.jpg
    cody.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 57
my goal is to look homeless and see how long it takes for my mom to give up on me.

Last edited:
Here I am! I like pink, ok? Don't hate.

3204199-mr_pink.jpg

Dam that guy creeps me out everytime I am in downtown Santa Cruz!!!

It's a little fuzzy but you get the idea. I'm behind the polar bear sized dog.

OMG I want a dog (bear) like that!!! I wish I had a big house so I could have two and then I will never need a man I would just sleep with those big teddy bears!

OMG I want a dog (bear) like that!!! I wish I had a big house so I could have two and then I will never need a man I would just sleep with those big teddy bears!

Woah woah woah.

Love your pets, but don't... you know... love your pets.

I think I've posted a nwe pic to this thread every year since it was first made.

Most recent: On the bike, on the right texting like a 12 year-old girl, and at work.

This thread is worthless without "SHOTGUNNING ENERGY DRINK AT THE VAMPS MEET" pics.

Or the dudes a midget !! :p

Thats an awesome dog !!! :wow

HAHA. I'm not enormous but I'm no midget either. That dog really is that big...he put great danes to shame on a daily basis. Oh and it's actually much more of a wolf then a dog probably should have mentioned that earlier. Very awesome indeed! :laughing

This thread is worthless without "SHOTGUNNING ENERGY DRINK AT THE VAMPS MEET" pics.

:laughing I've been on one Vampire ride and I think I have a pic of him doing exactly that when a Monster Energy Drink van just happened to pull up in front of Cafe Pergolosi and passed out samples....

Fleet Week '07 and my 24th B-day, which fall on the same day.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF0338.jpg
    DSCF0338.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 41
Back