• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Since we have a few dog shots:
n534659839_306161_7440.jpg

And her arch nemesis:
n534659839_306162_8463.jpg

Is that your dog in your avatar? Awesome!

Thanks! that's one of mine, CH Phntm Hollw Sign of Obsess'n. He's a head turner! completed his Championship all owner handled AND made it into the top ten in 2007.
there's a link to my other kiddies in my sig line, and you can see one of my little ones in the KS pics thread. I hate cameras, I don't photograph well but the dogs do!

LOL. my buddy did a twisted tee's company a few years ago. that was my "dilf the doggyhunter" costume.

:laughing ahaha DILF....jeebus....

It it was a woman wearing it it would be fine.

My neighbor wants one. He's a freak and believes all creatures are here for mans benefit and pleasure...including having sex with animals. :wtf

When we found out our new horse was pregnant, Dandelion and I both had this nightmare! :laughing

ace2.gif

My neighbor wants one. He's a freak and believes all creatures are here for mans benefit and pleasure...including having sex with animals. :wtf

When we found out our new horse was pregnant, Dandelion and I both had this nightmare! :laughing

ace2.gif

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

ace2.gif

:shame:|:cry:laughing:cry:rofl:x

Where did you think centaurs came from? Under a cabbage leaf? :laughing

"My neighbor wants one. He's a freak and believes all creatures are here for mans benefit and pleasure...including having sex with animals. "

"My Neigbor..." riiiiiighhhhtt.:rolleyes:thumbup

"My neighbor wants one. He's a freak and believes all creatures are here for mans benefit and pleasure...including having sex with animals. "

"My Neigbor..." riiiiiighhhhtt.:rolleyes:thumbup

Not to worry I'm the only bitch he's fucking. :boobies :twofinger

Back