• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

(taking over from another member....) 'How yooo doin'?' ;)

JPM said:
You guys always have your mind in the gutter; she has beautiful eyes. :p [/B]
Si senor, Big, round, beautiful, tempting..... eyes ;)

@S&E: 'Even as a young kid, S&E discovers there is a whole wide world waiting out there and decided never to be caged-in'

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: thats me...

HRCrider said:
You can't even see the brake lever, so I am thinking you are thinking the clutch lever is the brake. In which you are right you are no mechanic :twofinger

Ok, you can't see the lever in the pic, ok... I'm confused.

HOw you doin??

Christieland said:
My high school yearbook photo. It's been all downhill since then so nothing recent, bitches...

3204389-model-now-big.gif

OMG! I saw that you got knocked up by that jock fellow and had 4 kids!

well, he does have a purty mouth, so It's not an unusual mistake.

Dove said:
You clearly rock BARF with blinders on then. :laughing

:blush :blush :blush Sorry Dove, I didn't realize your hot-nicity till I saw the photo... hehehe Still, it is a *girls* name! But that ok, everyone thinks I am a guy, so I guess we are even...

motorcyclegrin said:
:blush :blush :blush Sorry Dove, I didn't realize your hot-nicity till I saw the photo... hehehe Still, it is a *girls* name! But that ok, everyone thinks I am a guy, so I guess we are even...

No worries, Dove is my last name...BTW - you're not exactly hard on the eyes either. ;)

Dove said:
No worries, Dove is my last name...BTW - you're not exactly hard on the eyes either. ;)

:blush Ooooh, e-flirting! I love it! heheheh :blush Well, my last name is not Motorcyclegrin.. but it would be pretty cool if it was! Anyway, your posts make a lot more sense now! :p

Here's me, taken this past Tuesday night on Santana Row.
dgb_santanarow.jpg

Last edited:
dgbernstein said:
Here's me, taken this past Tuesday night on Santana Row.
dgb_santanarow.jpg
"Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?"

:teeth

"I'm pretty sure you'd get your ass kicked."

Traq said:
"Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?"

:teeth

Not sure what to make of that :confused

You either just overheard me complaining about my job to a co-worker, or it's in reference to my appearance.

dgbernstein said:
Not sure what to make of that :confused

You either just overheard me complaining about my job to a co-worker, or it's in reference to my appearance.

I believe he was implying you look like Ron Livningston, from Office Space:

dgb_santanarow.jpg
bs4.jpg

:cool

Back