• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

yammi pao! :loco

paoyammi.jpg

from behind...recognize! :p

rockpao.jpg

pao...after falling off of stuff... :teeth

brokenpao.jpg

waiting in line for punch & pie... :staRang

paopunchpie.jpg

the end.

OH NOOOO!!!! < i meant to yell on that part haha..

cut my hair.sucks im sad but i did it took look nice for the job.:cry:rip

MISTAKE.jpg

and i was still in the process of getting it cut so it looks a lot better.all lined up and tapered and my beard got trimmed and lined nicely.

yes i was holding it.haha.its very sad ok.and my hair was all messed up in the photo.its usually nice and curly.but i brushed it out this morning and put it in a ponytail to go to the new job in sf and fill out paper work.start friday.cant wait.long drive though.

^^If it's wallpaper, even bettah!

naw... it wasn't wall paper... lol... my friends painted the tank black... put lace on it and painted it silver... thus giving it a flowery lace finish...

The :leghump -ing one's are only around for the first few weeks...months. I find that if you get the reputation of being a bitch (like myself :teeth), they tend to stay away. Or, just don't post the hot pictures of yourself....unless you want that attention. I'm not hawt and that's all everyone on here needs to know!

Yo Jackie! It's Roxy...

Long time no see...

What are you up to these days?

i knew you were on here somewhere!!! i just didnt know where!!! hehe...
remember this???
PICT1612.jpg

i think the last time i saw you was at a track day at t-hill... last year!

anyone ever tell you that you resemble that party boy dude from Australia that got busted for throwing the biggest party in Australian history?

I think it's just the glasses :nerd

here is when i had hair..

2509202353_acd84c7299_o.jpg

btw, i don't wear prescription, those are my friends' glasses, the guy sitting next to me

Back