• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

The last picture taken of me before my crash.
SUC51405.jpg

got the same jacket haha, but im a guy of course.

This is the biggest misnomer known to Caucasian men. It's flat out false. Just because the Asian women you see day to day are built like a Carpenter's dream, doesn't mean they're all like that. :rolleyes

Just cuz you got lucky doesnt mean everyone else will find a decently bossomed Azn lady. :p

I wasn't referring to Jen. You think she is the only Asian lady I've been with? :laughing

Remember that I was stationed in Korea for a year, right? :drool

9 out of ten men like women with big tits, what does the tenth guy like? the other nine men.

No, I realize it more about the nipples, not just the tits! :teeth

the space-bar was my fave joint to hang out at...good music, pool table, et cetera... but it was halfway up the hill... :teeth

And at the bottom of the hill was the free clinic...cause "me luv you long time" and "I'm clean...no shit GI" doesn't count for much there :laughing

Back