• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

SDC10375.jpg

:leghump

Ok, i'll bite too!

This is me on my friends graffiti. I just wrecked my kawi, but I refuse to give up the ride! Next in line is a CBR 600 rr! Go Honda!

SDC10375.jpg

Next time you're posin' on the sicks hundred RR, put up the kickstand :rofl

Ok, i'll bite too!

This is me on my friends graffiti. I just wrecked my kawi, but I refuse to give up the ride! Next in line is a CBR 600 rr! Go Honda!

SDC10375.jpg

:leghump :leghump

Sorry had to do it :teeth

"Hope my boyfriend dont mind it" :laughing

:p

Why the white-knuckle grip on the bars? the stand is still down. :twofinger

while we are at it, lets not miss the locked elbows!

onyx, if you do upgrade to the 600, you WILL need to be very loose with the controls, I went from a 650 to a 600RR and its a whole other ball-game in terms of input response :teeth

onyx, if you do upgrade to the 600, you WILL need to be very loose with the controls, I went from a 650 to a 600RR and its a whole other ball-game in terms of input response :teeth

Relax. It's just a picture.:cool

I'll have to remember this on how to pic up a hawt chick on a motorcycle....criticize the crap out of her!

Oh...and pose doing the Batman dance! :twofinger :laughing

88231827_59eec45d6b_o.jpg

I'll have to remember this on how to pic up a hawt chick on a motorcycle....criticize the crap out of her!

Oh...and pose doing the Batman dance! :twofinger :laughing

88231827_59eec45d6b_o.jpg

that'd be the Bat-toosie :nerd

Armchair quarterbacking... :rolleyes

Armchair quarterbacking... :rolleyes

You and her both took my comments in the wrong light

I was just messing around, and lets not forget,this is just the interweb, no need to take it so serious :teeth

MANNY_PACQUIAO_025.jpg

I'm the one with the goat tee. My haircut sucks, anyway, my hairstylist is now visited by her relatives and friends. I gave her 1 uppercut and one left hook.
And here's my new wife:
images

Last edited:
MANNY_PACQUIAO_025.jpg

I'm the one with the goat tee. My haircut sucks, anyway, my hairstylist is now visited by her relatives and friends. I gave her 1 uppercut and one left hook.
And here's my new wife:
images

Your crazy man!!! I like you, but your crazy man. Please don't kill me:(

This is only picture I could find of myself not bowling.

Thedudeashed.jpg

Unfortunatly, my friend Walter dumped Donnie's ashes all over me. Fucking travisty man.

This is the biggest misnomer known to Caucasian men. It's flat out false. Just because the Asian women you see day to day are built like a Carpenter's dream, doesn't mean they're all like that. :rolleyes
I'm asian but I really like blonde girls. They have the best pink color nipple in the world.

TeamZigen-Ferdie

Bammm!!!

Attachments

• Backstage Party 5.jpg
    Backstage Party 5.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02179_1.jpg
    DSC02179_1.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC02163.jpg
    DSC02163.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 40