• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Hair gel!

SCORE!

17191__something_mary_l.jpg

I figured since I have commented on other pics, it is only fair to expose myself to the kind comments of BARF.

Me at work and play.

Hey Bruce! I didn't know you were on barf. See you next round.

AFM # 750

looks like a well aimed flash, or perhaps car headlights

Looks like two light sources in addition to the setting sun. I think there's a flash to the left 'cause of the light showing in the air, but then I get confused about the light coming from the right 'cause it looks like it's about the same color which would mean it's probably not a headlight.

Looks like two light sources in addition to the setting sun. I think there's a flash to the left 'cause of the light showing in the air, but then I get confused about the light coming from the right 'cause it looks like it's about the same color which would mean it's probably not a headlight.

fill flash from in front.

That's frickin hysterical! Granted I polished off a bottle of whin, but still frickin' hysterical

Back