• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

http://www.veronikalenzi.com/berkeleyhillsrr051108large-8.php?imagename=IMG_7452berkeleyrr051108.jpg

this is me at my best. you should see how hard I work in....... ah never mind.

PS: another note all you hot barf ladies stradeling and controling such power, really give me hope that My match may be out there. woo hooo I can go on living

that photog gets around... a friend of mine is a model, and most of her pics are by 'through my eyes' photography down south.

she is or her significant other is involved in the local race scene. she does some great shots.

whatever you think home slice, i guess his apparent facetiousness eluded you. :rolleyes

why don't you PM him and ask him if you can take his sister out? GL with that.:rofl

Actually, my facetiousness eluded you :twofinger. Sorry for not assuming that every picture posted of a malewith a female means they are courting each other :teeth

I made this!

I used to make the machines that are used to make what you made :teeth

here's a snap of me after clearing something i had no business clearing....Single Speed World Championships...8/24/08 - Napa.....photo cred - Carson Blume

Attachments

• CHUM_2_SSWC08_SM.jpg
    CHUM_2_SSWC08_SM.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 708
just cuz Im bored annnnnnd like to post pics ;)

I'm on the RIGHT. How would you caption this pic?

l_0a926ea646314f74b16c37c98d9d6e39.jpg

how would you caption?

just cuz Im bored annnnnnd like to post pics ;)

I'm on the RIGHT. How would you caption this pic?

l_0a926ea646314f74b16c37c98d9d6e39.jpg

"And rather than put the hot dog next to the walnutz, the doctor decided to re-route the weiner to my right pocket area, so I can pee off my bike"

Back