• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

My experience with you is that you do what you say you will and can be generous to a fault.
If I were your mom my concern would be drinking and smoking but you have proven to be a dedicated papa and husband.

Thanks Mama G

Drinking is way under control. Binge drinker at the track and breakfast drinker when I'm exhausted to play through they pain. Way less since the back surgery because, wait for it, way less pain.

Smoking... Well... :smoking I get at least one vice in life right?
 
It's a conversation my wife and I have had in a round about way, but that snarky fuck you don't give a fuck attitude is definitely something we have bonded about and like about each other. Is it the determining factor they keeps us together? Probably not, but is it a huge part of the koitney family? Absolutely.

Kids are 2, they like me because I can open a banana or a fruit bar wrapper. I just don't want them growing up and being handicapped in life because they emulated my dickish energy.

But if wife doesn't like the less edgy koi, I lose everything I have positive going for me just because I wanted a larger friend structure? She takes the house, kids, and herself out of the equation and that leaves me with... A less dickish attitude?

Risk/reward is skewed way hard in one direction and I've been struggling with it being worth it.

One of the tools I'm looking for from therapy is how to tare that scale lulz


Sorry for making the PW all heavy and shit y'all. there's probably a thread for this kind of convo.
My wife and I have the same struggles. I call it our sarcasm. We try to not be so sarcastic around our kids but it rubs off and we get to see that sarcasm in the mirror through them.

It’s okay to be who you are while also becoming a bit better than you were yesterday, the only constant in life is change.
 
Appreciate it

Wasn't really my intent when I popped in but the Joe thing has hit me hard.
I can see that. Y'all are a small and elite crew of NUTJOBS who think it's fun to stand next to a track in the heat watching people ride their hears out. Plus, in my limited time with him, I could tell he was a cool dude. I am sorry for your loss.
 
True story.

He and I talked about this one night after his leg injury and I had my twinz. How small that circle got and the struggle.

We had a few late night dad chats but no where near enough... And I've reached bargaining for the first time... BOOM!

Suck it KR
 
Good morning,

little gym bro woke me up at 4:45 today, not cool bro

I only had two kids in my room this morning 🌟
 
Cats didn't wake me this morning at 5...

The screaming as one twin stood on the other twin, at least didn't start until 5:45.
 
I’m curious as to the reason why they stand on each other; to reach something? To wake them up? :laughing
 
It's been a game...

One falls down and the other runs across. There's giggles.

The running stops and it becomes standing, more giggles.

Then one wants up and the other is still standing, less giggles more screams

So yeah... We're still learning consent...
 
Good morning, assaulted by a brother sister pair of GSDs . Not the same but screaming was involved.
Coffee vacuum load the bike fly and be free for a couple of days.
 
Have fun!:ride

Really need to make a rally one of these years.

This one looked awesome but I was already booked when I found out about it.
 
I'm in a bad mood again today. Coffeepot is still broken.

On Sunday I am going to Aftershock. Yay. My asshole friend convinced me to go with him. I wasn't really that interested because it was expensive and I've seen most of the bands I am interested before and I would be just as happy riding my mtn bike. But he insisted so I waited until he bought his ticket and then bought mine. And then of course this asshole canceled to go fishing. So nowI am going by myself, which sounds about as fun as stabbling myself in the eyeball.

So yeah, not in a good mood today.
 
I'm in a bad mood again today. Coffeepot is still broken.

On Sunday I am going to Aftershock. Yay. My asshole friend convinced me to go with him. I wasn't really that interested because it was expensive and I've seen most of the bands I am interested before and I would be just as happy riding my mtn bike. But he insisted so I waited until he bought his ticket and then bought mine. And then of course this asshole canceled to go fishing. So nowI am going by myself, which sounds about as fun as stabbling myself in the eyeball.

So yeah, not in a good mood today.


I'm just happy Local H isn't playing it this year and is playing Monday instead in Menlo Park. I didn't want to spend what was basically twice or 3x a normal ticket price to see their opening set.

Granted my wife doesn't want to go, and my usual concert buddies are all out of town...

So I'm spending 2x the ticket price to see them open for the Toadies but... I don't have to go to Aftershock :twofinger
 
Here is the kicker. My friend wanted to go see qotsa. I pointed out they were playing at thunder valley for like a third of the price but he wanted to go to aftershock. Fucking asshole
 
Back
Top