• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2026)

yo, that's not white boy music, I guess.

but musically, it's pretty daim good. Also ... TIL "Oaktown" is a band by MC Hammer .

also they removed / blanked hella many words. This must be the skippy-clean version
 
Last edited:
1000016764.jpg


Well fuck
 
Tire back to the car

6 minutes left before the quoted tow arrival

Can I beat it???
 
I'm about to cook. Whee.

Sorry about your tire, Koi.

Gwynne, sending you peaceful vibes.
 
I've pretty much come to view AAA road side service as non existent
I've had really good experiences to where I'll keep them.

Twice I've had extreme waits. The first time I complained and got free membership for two years.

This time I just didn't want to wait that long when I could see the Costco tire center from where I was at. What pissed me off was that none of it's list of preferred dealers were open.

What's the point when there are open places still to recommend closed ones?
 
pure stupidity tonight, but it worked out okay. community event with all of the agencies there - fire, sheriff, CHP. walking out to my car afterwards, waving goodbye to the CHP dudes pulling out. waving with one hand, glass of red wine in the other. made it home on our racetrack county road without interference. thanks, guys.
 
Sweet, I didn’t see any coyotes oN my ride home in San Francisco but i think i saw a raccoon scrambling up a fence when they saw me approaching noisily on my 🚲. Also , saw a bunch of fog, spookily seething down low , like in a British Sherlock Holmes’s movie .

Fun meeting up with barFers today!

-

Also Apple typing predictive text AND keyboard , omg so bad.
 
Back
Top