GREAT FIND RICK!
Oh I just took a screenshot of one of the "Libya Through Rage Faces" panels that gixxerjoe posted on Pg 17, that one in particular had me cracking up!
GREAT FIND RICK!
Ha, this is me still when I go on any trips with my lazy ass friends. I also end up not being to fall asleep either, but I don't require as much sleep as most people.

Look at facial expression of cop at far left. He just realized they are taking on the Korean Chuck Norris.
Anyway, I read Korean so let me translate for you...
Did you post the right picture? I don't get what's funny about that...

It's not funny for you? That's ok. Some other people will find it amusing. You can look at my other 10000+ pics in this thread to amuse you.
Here's one just for you.
![]()
@ office chair+1@ office chair
