• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (Link & label NSFW images)

jgpCn.png
 
Look at facial expression of cop at far left. He just realized they are taking on the Korean Chuck Norris.

Anyway, I read Korean so let me translate for you...

Fixed.
 

Attachments

  • sweater.jpg
    sweater.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 276
Did you post the right picture? I don't get what's funny about that...
 
Did you post the right picture? I don't get what's funny about that...

It's not funny for you? That's ok. Some other people will find it amusing. You can look at my other 10000+ pics in this thread to amuse you. :teeth

Here's one just for you.
tumblr_lhfiu0Ypx51qbg15ro1_500.jpg
 
:laughing
 

Attachments

  • memes-skiiiiiiiiiiid1.jpeg
    memes-skiiiiiiiiiiid1.jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 335
  • memes-can-i.jpeg
    memes-can-i.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 429
  • memes-me-gusta-baby-corn.jpeg
    memes-me-gusta-baby-corn.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 414
  • memes-me-gusta-office-chair1.jpeg
    memes-me-gusta-office-chair1.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 352
Back
Top