• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

he is pretty cute
 
DSC06418.jpg


Took me over an hour to find her in her new spot...
 
Did you have to tape the kitty door shut lol? I have the same door and had to tape it shut cause if you didnt seat the door right my kitty would take off the cover

actually no, the door is pretty snug and has a little pull pin that locks when it's down, I honestly forgot why I put the velcro on the door at this point... it wasn't for anything cat related...
 
A stray cat had a few little ones a few weeks back so I've been giving her some food and just trying to help her out just a bit. Today I was talking to momma cat attempting to get her to relax to see how close she would let me get (an on going thing LOL) Anyway the kittens were not running to hide so I grabbed the camera. Then just watched for a few minuets they were having a blast with the only noise being the wind chime :teeth Watch the big tumble at the end to cool :laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8PxWVRR2SY

Ok for some reason the embed is choosing not to work so you'll just have to click the link sorry :x
 
Last edited:
DSC06455.jpg


My father's cat.... Insert cute subtitle here___________________
 
Bump!

These kitties need homes! They were born at the shop where I work where we have some friendly feral shop cats. I've been getting some help from a feral cat rescue group, but they don't have a ton of resources and are somewhat overwhelmed right now. So I have been fostering these little guys, +some others that have been adopted, for 2 months. Please help me!/them. I keep waiting for the crew from that animal hoarding show to come knocking on my door.:laughing
There are two buff/blonde tabbies and two dark/black kitties. One has some subtle striping.
 
I would also recommend making a flyer that you can post at lots of different veterinary offices and pet stores in the area - I know my vet's office has a nice bulletin board under a locked glass case so that people can post things securely and not worry about vandalism (and folks can look at the postings when the vet's is closed).

I have a color laser printer if you want help creating a flyer - I can print out a few dozen for you and help put them up in my area.
That's not a bad idea Jenn. The rescue group that's trying to help me has adoption fairs at Petco every weekend and we had two adopted through that route. They are so "over-stocked" with kittens right now that it's hard to get a spot. Flyers might be good but I has no skillz....

Are kittens potty trained, ie usding the litter box?
Yes they all use a litter box. They picked that skill up right away. In all this time with up to seven kittens here, they've had only one "accident",and it was of the pee-pee variety.:thumbup They have had shots and wormings but haven't been "fixed" yet. The rescue would take care of that for a nominal fee. Far less than your standard vet. One of the black kitten's mom is named Tux(black/white). When I'm chatting her up down at the shop, I find myself calling her "tuxy"or "tuxumino". It's kismet. I don't even know what "tuxumino" means, I just picked it up here:laughing.
 
Purchased a new rear inner fender for my bike today....

30 seconds out of the box
DSC_8243.jpg


1 Minute after removal from Box.....
DSC_8248.jpg


Think she's trying to say she wants to go for a ride???

"See? I can fit in the tool area!!!"
 
Purchased a new rear inner fender for my bike today....

30 seconds out of the box
DSC_8243.jpg


1 Minute after removal from Box.....
DSC_8248.jpg


Think she's trying to say she wants to go for a ride???

"See? I can fit in the tool area!!!"

Silly fish, she was just giving it a Cat Scan to make sure it passed muster.

NOTHING makes it into our house without the 2 boyz giving it the "once over" and then, of course, having a blast with the package it came in! :rofl
 
lmao, she's too young to know where the good fun is at, the two older cat's are currently removing the paper from the box and scurrying deeper... :rofl

I can't get a good photo of it but am trying
 
Back
Top