• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

sweet kitties F4ichic
 
sweet kitties F4ichic

Thanks, although he has been bad. Peeing on the carpet in the bathroom :mad spent all weekend cleaning carpets :cry I think he was over stressed by the rest of the pack, so now he is alone, behind closed doors

Too many mirrors. :x

what the fuck would you know about interior decorating :twofinger There used to be a potted palm thing that was in front of them, made it look like a really big plant/corner. Til it died mind

So now it has been replaced with Snuffles The Ice Cream Kat's very own condo :twofinger and the mirrors stay
 
Thanks, although he has been bad. Peeing on the carpet in the bathroom :mad spent all weekend cleaning carpets :cry I think he was over stressed by the rest of the pack, so now he is alone, behind closed doors

Or you just gave him a "lion cut" and he's getting his kitty revenge....:rofl
 
Here's my cat when he was just a tiny baby.

CharlieSleepingPillow2.jpg
 
That pose looks familiar. Here's ours when he was around 5-6 months.

8ebb530a.jpg

e17ed088.jpg
 
That bed is like a safety blanket for the cat. He doesn't even mind when my girlfriends dog jumps on it. :laughing
 
what the fuck would you know about interior decorating :twofinger There used to be a potted palm thing that was in front of them, made it look like a really big plant/corner. Til it died mind

Well I know that if you angle a couple of them just right, that cat might be able to see straight...

Good Lordy is that cat cross-eye'd. :rofl
 
^^ he is isn't he :love

He gets all bobbly headed when he is trying to look at you if you are close to him, poor bugger can't see for shyte captain

hmm, I should get him some Dean Edell (sp?) reading glasses, just like his momma :toothless
 
I love cross eye'd cats. They are just too damn cute... We have a neighborhood cat that is a seal point Siamese. Hoo yeah she's cross eye'd as a mutha fucka...
 
I seem to remember something about pure white cats with blue eyes always having some issue such as eye defects, hearing defects, etc. I had one when I was a kid and his eyes would shake side to side when he looked at you! :laughing
 
I seem to remember something about pure white cats with blue eyes always having some issue such as eye defects, hearing defects, etc. I had one when I was a kid and his eyes would shake side to side when he looked at you! :laughing

That's what I remember as well.
 
yup, he does appear to be a bit deaf too

what, I can't hear you :p

love him though, apart from the peeing on the carpet thing. Think that is fixed now that I have him totally sequestered. I think he was overwhelmed with the other cats, and not seeing or hearing too good leaves him at a bit of a disadvantage.

I hate to think that he will live the rest of his life in my master bedroom, doesn't seem fair, but it's better than living the rest of his life at ARF. Nine year old cats don't get adopted too easily, so he might have been a lifer there

Glad to give him a forever home with his own condo, even if his world is one room with a view of the backgarden
 
Beautiful 19 year old ChatChat napping on her favorite pillow.
:love
 
[youtube]bvn4k970Qlo[/youtube]

Backpressure is BAD!!!!

This got me into trouble at work I was laughing so hard....
 
Back
Top