ThumperX
Slayer of Deer
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2007
- Location
- Off Elk Mtn
- Moto(s)
- Different strokes
Big Bore and little bore Thumpers and a Twingle
- BARF perks
- AMA #: 2817058
sweet kitties F4ichic
sweet kitties F4ichic
spent all weekend cleaning carpets
I think he was over stressed by the rest of the pack, so now he is alone, behind closed doorsToo many mirrors.![]()
There used to be a potted palm thing that was in front of them, made it look like a really big plant/corner. Til it died mind
and the mirrors stayThanks, although he has been bad. Peeing on the carpet in the bathroomspent all weekend cleaning carpets
I think he was over stressed by the rest of the pack, so now he is alone, behind closed doors

what the fuck would you know about interior decoratingThere used to be a potted palm thing that was in front of them, made it look like a really big plant/corner. Til it died mind




I seem to remember something about pure white cats with blue eyes always having some issue such as eye defects, hearing defects, etc. I had one when I was a kid and his eyes would shake side to side when he looked at you!![]()
Not me obviously, I have nothing like this sort of building skill....
http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=cacgk76rd2mjsjifo83piq7lf6&topic=3032.0
