• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post your best pussycat photos here! (FELINES ONLY!)

MORE!

picsay-1323491000.jpg


picsay-1323490948.jpg


picsay-1323490857.jpg


picsay-1323490903.jpg
 
Sure, the cat looked absolutely miserable, but it was not physically harmed in any way. (psychologically, it may never be the same, but that's for the owner to deal with)

Frankly, this looks like a safer alternative that actually trying to give a cat a bath, and I think it's brilliant.

As someone who has a cat that is terrified of water. I'll tell you what. Lets do an experiment. You and my cat, naked in the shower.

Lets see who comes out PHYSICALLY HARMED.



Whomever invented that infernal machine, should be water boarded. :thumbdown
 
I put my cats in the shower and wash them in there. They cant climb out of that cubicle thing very easy :rofl

I of course down a half bottle of wine afore I attempt these shenanigans :thumbup

God, that cat in the knickers pic is hella funny :rofl

And that little cutie just up there is absolutely adoreable :love
 
In an effort to redeem my kitty video prowess...

I present "Yoga Cat"

[youtube]g3r5UuT5ddE[/youtube]

God I hope this doesn't get me banned
 
Last edited:
moar kittehs

A whole lot of meow.
 
Koi - they took down the video already. :(

Punter - awesome babies! Encore!

Alan, do you have a live kitty cam set up so we can watch the kids at work in your shop? :)

Who is "they" and why would that video be removed? It was awesome! :wtf
 
hey!!!!

there's three bowls of kitty kat food, and I am kittenz number four :cry

cute kittens :love
 
Back
Top