ohmysack- the most epic kitty photo is your avatar.

Sure, the cat looked absolutely miserable, but it was not physically harmed in any way. (psychologically, it may never be the same, but that's for the owner to deal with)
Frankly, this looks like a safer alternative that actually trying to give a cat a bath, and I think it's brilliant.
I don't think I ever posted the full-size version. So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you Wallace in my underwear!
![]()



I of course down a half box of wine afore I attempt these shenanigans![]()


Koi - they took down the video already.
Punter - awesome babies! Encore!
Alan, do you have a live kitty cam set up so we can watch the kids at work in your shop?![]()

Who is "they" and why would that video be removed? It was awesome!![]()
hey!!!!
there's three bowls of kitty kat food, and I am kittenz number four
cute kittens![]()