• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

In about 8 months I will know...

Anybody want to go to the lander party at NASA Ames? I think I might go its open to the public and free.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/events/2012/ames-curiosity.html

So nervous and excited for this.

Edit, sorry for the tease, all 5000 free tickets are spoken for. No I don't have any. I guess on the bright side I'm glad there is this much public interest.
 
Last edited:
Man this is super awesome. But could they have made the descent any more complicated? Will be tuned in for sure.
 
Man this is super awesome. But could they have made the descent any more complicated? Will be tuned in for sure.



Lol landing a craft onto another celestial body is pretty much the most complicated thing humans have ever done.
 
Outside of the deep space telescopes this is the most fascinating shit we are doing with our grey matter today IMO.

:thumbup
 
Awesome bro! I'm excited for you Mike and the mission itself too. :thumbup
 
got home from SF just in time to see everyone erupt in applause.

congrats, man.
 
Back
Top