• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

In about 8 months I will know...

Nice! Loved it. Great landing. Nice first pic of your wheels. :p I'm sure there will be many more.
 
Is this where we see the Transformer's shadow come into view?
 
Alright guess its a :thumbup

So what does it do next, find a Starbuck's and hang out with some alien posers.

Hope it sends back pics of three nipple umbrella girls :boobies
 
Is this where we see the Transformer's shadow come into view?

Like This? :laughing

vlc2012-08-0522-44-06-79.jpg
 
that would be pretty cool to look up and know something you touched is sitting on one of those little dots in the night sky.
 
NASA's Chris McKay says "Oddyssy is my hero. That space craft locked in, got the data, relayed it to us so we could watch that lander come down. We didn't just get the heart beat, we got the engineering data and then we actually got the first photo. That's just wonderful. So we are way ahead of where we thought we might be. We know that the rover is on the ground. It's doing fine. It's ready to go to work. All the hard stuff is behind us."
 
Excellent! Congratulations OP!! :thumbup
 
I'm trying to get my thoughts together so I can hit the nail on the head about my feelings for my small part in this great project.

First off, Thank you so much for the kind words guys. Please remember that this project is for YOU. NASA exists to serve you! You are the direct beneficiaries of an almost unimaginable amount of hard work , dedication and brilliance. Please enjoy and engage in all of this.
As an individual I am humbled and feel so fortunate to have gotten a chance to make a small contribution to MSL's success. As an American I am so incredibly proud. This is how we need to lead the world. This is a refection of American excellence. As member of the human race I am given hope that we will someday understand the universe.

51gZhgmwHFL.jpg
 
I'm trying to get my thoughts together so I can hit the nail on the head about my feelings for my small part in this great project.

First off, Thank you so much for the kind words guys. Please remember that this project is for YOU. NASA exists to serve you! You are the direct beneficiaries of an almost unimaginable amount of hard work , dedication and brilliance. Please enjoy and engage in all of this.
As an individual I am humbled and feel so fortunate to have gotten a chance to make a small contribution to MSL's success. As an American I am so incredibly proud. This is how we need to lead the world. This is a refection of American excellence. As member of the human race I am given hope that we will someday understand the universe.

51gZhgmwHFL.jpg

:applause
 
Back
Top