two wheel tramp

Budman's Favorite
Moto(s)
DR650, X2!, '09 FZ1, TTR250, KTM 790 ADV S, 950 SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
Placeholder for a lot more junk for your collective trunks.

For meow, RESERVE YOUR ROOM at the 49'er. Please note, the hotel was sold and we no longer have Bobbert there. The new owner's name is Paul and he was super receptive to all of us showing up so please be gentle with him or I will hurt you physically and/or emotionally in person.

The hotel's phone system is down so please TEXT or call his CELL.

Please for the love of all that is holy, do not call him late at night.

PAUL: 253-740-7577

Mention BARF or no room for you.

SILVER, since John was pouting. Booked and ready to go!

Booked at the 49r. Rooms are selling out so book soon. Had a nice convo with Paul. They have remodeled several rooms and will eventually have all the rooms done. Good thing as the place has seriously degraded over the decade that I've been staying there.

Paul seemed like the friendly sort and this was after what I’m sure was a detailed conversation with the Rally Mistress.
Room reserved and dates put on my “what do I wanna do today list”.

In, '49er hotel sucked for us last time, we had holes in the ceiling and didnt feel clean, but will give it a try again :twofinger

They were probably still installing the ceiling cams, everything should be buttoned up and virtually un-noticeable by now. :thumbup

The phones are down at the motel. Read TWT's post for contact information.

Bummed to miss this one again, confirmed with my folks that I'll need to be up at Grand Lake Colorado by July 28th for regatta week. I am of course, foolishly considering riding instead of flying...

IN!

Got a room at 49er. Good vibes from Paul 👍🏼

Looking forward to another HoHo memorial rally. 😃 He was bursting with love and enthusiasm for BARF and peeps.

I may have a riding buddy from Bend joining us.

Just got a new (to me) Africa Twin to cruise Northward to Weaverville, and elsewhere…

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations Brian! your smile says it all.

butch, please. :laughing

My sister and I will be trtaveling to Washington in the RV. I may pull a Cdona and camp out.

Back