HoHo 2024 in Weaverville, CA Aug 2-4

Officially "Pulling a Cdona" involves dragging your home to an event, and staying for a month or two.
Poach everything at my pace, stop a lot to listen to the forest/desert, for who/what lives there, owl's my fave.
Get all the good stuff from the community, test ride new moto's, see if it is worth living there forevers, , ,

A new show coming, "The Tracker", dragging an aluminum tube for "on the road accommodations " and finding stuff??

Last edited:
Hey G! It looks like you're having some difficulty taming your pet raccoon? :laughing

Spicy passed away last Friday :cry My avatar is my memorial to him. I loved that little guy.

This drone shot by Eric Wisemanmade of the Weaver Bally watch tower me think about SFMC John

53506866218_9b285e8c2c_h.jpg

Pretty sweet pic. God Bless SFMC. :angel

I thought of John today too.

When I saw a new pothole. :laughing

This drone shot by Eric Wisemanmade of the Weaver Bally watch tower me think about SFMC John

wow! sooooo cool. :angel

cool that we had a chance to ride up there together in years gone by.

I just love that part of the world so much, and there was zero I was ever gonna get to know it so well without BARF rallies and Ms two wheel tramp forcing me to go to my first BARF rally. :facepalm:laughing

I thought of John today too.

When I saw a new pothole. :laughing

that’s me. “pothole boy”. :x

:laughing:thumbup

G,

I hope I didn't offend you with my comment about the raccoon. Godspeed, Spicy! :)

B

Last edited:
Gwin,

I hope I didn't offend you with my comment about the raccoon. Godspeed, Spicy! :)

Brian

Not a chance. Spicy and I had a tenacious relationship. He was the little raccoon that wouldn't leave. He would hold a piece of gravel and knock on the glass until we'd come out and talk to him. Although known to steal catfood his primary interest in us was companionship.

Last year he showed up after missing for several weeks with a wire tie so tight around his little wrist that his little hand was broken. Wildcare hospitalized him for 6 weeks then released him back into the "wild."We suspected someone's trap.
Last week he showed up stumbling his way back to us. Again the right paw was severly damaged, this time very invfected and just about severed. We made him comfortable and talked to him until he relaxed. He died peacefully at about 10:pM. We took him back to Wildcare who confirmed iot was indeed Spicy. He was nearly starved and the wound was so deep he would never have been able to recover. He made a wonderful ambassador for his species, I for one will never view raccoons the same way.

Sorry for the loss G :rose

For some reason I feel Hoho approving of your compassion. :angel

IN and booked! Love me some Weaverville. I've ridden up there with the BMWST group for many years.

Have no road legal bikes at this time...maybe drag the secondary home over now that I am so close.
It would be great to make a Barf rally this year at some point. :)
DT

Well, I'm leaning in to being a firm "maybe". I went ahead and booked a room. Paul wanted to pass along that the room remodels are done and there are a handful of rooms left. Also I used the number on the website for the 49er, and it worked fine. No need blow up Paul's cell anymore.

Last edited:
What's this ride all about? I've traveled 299 for work for years and have camped up 3 a few times. I've really improved my riding since starting last august, but I'm still new...

What's this ride all about? I've traveled 299 for work for years and have camped up 3 a few times. I've really improved my riding since starting last august, but I'm still new...
It's about hanging out, and riding with, your fellow like minded BARFers...

Back