• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

2024-25 Road Racing Silly Season

He proved worthy IMO.

That would be pretty cool.

I'm still wondering where Aldeguer (sp?) is going to end up. Supposedly he is a Ducati contracted rider for next year, but if Ducati decides to break the contract, they will owe him $300K? And I'm not sure VR46 will accept a Spanish rider on the team. So that leaves Gresini.

Mark

Trackhouse renewed Raul Fernandez contract for two more years.

I think that is a good call. :thumbup

WSBK contract news:

Garrett Gerloff announced in his YouTube vlog today that he has signed a contract to ride in WSBK for 2025. He can't reveal details until the official announcement on July 30th. Paddock rumors say he will ride for Pucetti Kawasaki.

WSBK contract news:

Garrett Gerloff announced in his YouTube vlog today that he has signed a contract to ride in WSBK for 2025. He can't reveal details until the official announcement on July 30th. Paddock rumors say he will ride for Pucetti Kawasaki.

well, at least he's got a ride...

wonder where tito is going...

I was going to post the same thing Map8 did. Happy to hear he got a ride. I really want him to find success in WSBK. Merica fuck yeah.

Digi earned it. He has been coming on.

:thumbup

I'm really bummed about that decision. I was hoping Joe would get the shot at MotoGP with Trackhouse.
I feel he won't find a ride in the premier class now.

Mark

Not this year. AI has been more consistant than Joe IMO.
A Japanese rider on an Italian bike is a cool mix. Good to see actually.

As expected, Frankie Morbidelli signed for the second seat at VR46 on a one year contract to ride a Ducati GP24 next season.

Back