• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Not sure why looking at your phone makes someone an idiot.
Is there anyone viewing this thread that's never read something on their phone while in a restaurant or somewhere in public???

You've obviously never seen a group of teens sitting in the same room texting each other. :|

Last edited:
Is there anyone viewing this thread that's never read something on their phone while in a restaurant or somewhere in public???

Nothing wrong with occasionally peeking at the phone. I'm talking about having the goddam thing all but surgically implanted in your face.

It could be the fact that damn near everyone below a certain age (and sometimes, those above that threshold) has their face glued to their smartphones. Interpersonal communication is fast becoming a dying skill here. :| No more mobiles suspended in the baby carriages, uh-uh, it's all about exposing the newborn to tablets now...gotta' start the little prince/princesses early yanno. :laughing I've seen entire families finish a restaurant meal and proceed to drag out cellphones. Nobody talks anymore.

/rant :afm199

PS: And have I mentioned the times, more than once, when an entitled millennial literally runs into me on the sidewalk because they're too busy updating their FB status/texting/Tweeting/whatever, and have the nerve to accuse me of running into them? :wtf

Last edited:
psXq9yP.gif

It's not so much the usage of it. It's more about what its being used for and the persistence of usage therein. Being a slave to technology is what is being referred to.

Nothing wrong with occasionally peeking at the phone. I'm talking about having the goddam thing all but surgically implanted in your face.

It could be the fact that damn near everyone below a certain age (and sometimes, those above that threshold) has their face glued to their smartphones. Interpersonal communication is fast becoming a dying skill here. :| No more mobiles suspended in the baby carriages, uh-uh, it's all about exposing the newborn to tablets now...gotta' start the little prince/princesses early yanno. :laughing I've seen entire families finish a restaurant meal and proceed to drag out cellphones. Nobody talks anymore.

PS: And have I mentioned the times, more than once, when an entitled millennial literally runs into me on the sidewalk because they're too busy updating their FB status/texting/Tweeting/whatever, and have the nerve to accuse me of running into them? :wtf

Your not the only one. Only cell I ever had was from work, before screens & selfies. We used it for emergency service calls. So I have "used " one.

However I've never tried this new stuff w/the big screens, camera's, & texting back & forth. I'm part of the 99.1% of Americans who don't use a cell phone today- guess that puts me into a small minority...:p

Your not the only one. Only cell I ever had was from work, before screens & selfies. We used it for emergency service calls. So I have "used " one.

However I've never tried this new stuff w/the big screens, camera's, & texting back & forth. I'm part of the 99.1% of Americans who don't use a cell phone today- guess that puts me into a small minority...:p

I like Albert Einstein's view....:thumbup

I was dying. :laughing The random chick chucking the random box at the end was my favorite part. Also, the gun guy throwing his hands up and running off screaming like a girl at the end.

Yea, this is funny, and really creepy and clever.

Did they win?

Back