• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Joey Bats on did a pretty good job last night though.

s5QCAdk.gif

Yannow, in 8th grade, they kept telling me I was throwing the bat, and to go sit on the bench. Fukkem. :twofinger

Wait for it.....

Booom!!!!

:laughing

Foolio is major lucky he just ran into the side of the car instead of getting in front, he probably would have croaked if he had eaten bumper on that one. I don't know WHAT THE FUCK he was doing. Sad thing is, he probably WILL get paid, despite the comments on the video to the otherwise. Still a pedestrian in a crosswalk, so right of way, regardless of how much jackassery.

I've seen this happen before.

3 lines of traffic…in a 4 lane road. The lines were stopped for a pedestrian, someone on the right hand lane saw the clear passage and decided they needed a new quarter mile time.

Yes, the pedestrian really did fly through the air.

Foolio is major lucky he just ran into the side of the car instead of getting in front, he probably would have croaked if he had eaten bumper on that one. I don't know WHAT THE FUCK he was doing. Sad thing is, he probably WILL get paid, despite the comments on the video to the otherwise. Still a pedestrian in a crosswalk, so right of way, regardless of how much jackassery.

Not if the cars had the green light, which they did. Pedestrians were testing fate and one of them got the Stupid Human award for the night.

Not if the cars had the green light, which they did. Pedestrians were testing fate and one of them got the Stupid Human award for the night.

In many Slavic countries (mostly Russia), people jump in front of cars to make insurance money. That is why so many people there run dashcams to protect themselves of fault

Back