• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

that was insanely satisfying to watch. my biggest pet peeve are people that dont know how to walk in a crowd. like people that stop in the middle of a busy hallway to have a conversation, zombie walkers who are on their phones checking unimportant shit and thee worst, the "s" walkers that walk super slow and meander back and fourth.

Then you say "excuse me" and they:

1: pretend to be deaf
II. don't give a fuck
c) simply too oblivious to acknowledge anyone else's existence

You push by 'em and then YOU'RE the asshole. :rolleyes

II. don't give a fuck

Forget zombies, the world is filling up with "valley girls". It's so bad I'm not sorry I'm older than 30, I'm just sorry I'm not over 80.

uPITxjd.gif

II. don't give a fuck

I just tend to maneuver myself in such a way that THEY bump into ME. They usually look at me and give some sort of horrified apologetic response, which is satisfying.

I just tend to maneuver myself in such a way that THEY bump into ME. They usually look at me and give some sort of horrified apologetic response, which is satisfying.

Love the look of horror when someone wakes up from their stupor and there's someone inches from their face cuz they were too oblivious to look. :laughing

Some places are just demolition derbies. :party

Please don't participate in objectifying the vinyl lady. It's demeaning to all vinyl ladies everywhere.

Looks like an accidental Jibe. This is why you rig a preventer. :laughing

Accidental ?

perhaps.

Preventer ? No - this is why you don't let novices drive downwind.

I've raced offshore for 35 years - for the most part only cruisers use preventers.

Accidental ?

perhaps.

I've raced offshore for 35 years - for the most part only cruisers use preventers.

My question is, is it ever ok to be SITTING ON the boom?!

Accidental ?

perhaps.

Interesting. Didn't know that :thumbup

Back