• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Your seaweed salad all correlates to what I learned as a teen sailing Sunfish around Lake Vasona :thumbup
Sunfish_rigged_for_sailing.jpg

I used to love sailing Sunfish. Got to where I would take it out during Small Craft Warning days and surf it like a Windsurfer. That's how I found out you can bend the mast on one.....:thumbup:wtf

I used to love sailing Sunfish. Got to where I would take it out during Small Craft Warning days and surf it like a Windsurfer. That's how I found out you can bend the mast on one.....:thumbup:wtf
not too long after they created Foster City I was loaned one of those, & had a ball for a few hours...until I toppeled it w/the mast going into the bottom.

Stuck as hell. Had to wait awhile until someone came by & got me out. :mad

I had great times on the Alcorts, both Sunfish & Sailfish, used to cross the bow of tourist paddlewheelers on Lake George, NY, as a kid - http://lakegeorgesteamboat.com/cruises/scenic/paddlewheel/. :teeth Tourists would be taking pics and we'd turn into the path & they'd freak out as we cut in front of them. The pilots hated that.... :party :laughing

Tina Turner - I'm the Gypsy, the Acid Queen, Pay me before I start, I'm the Gypsy and I'm guaranteed, To mend his aching heart, Give us a room, close the door, Leave us for a while, You won't be a boy no more, Young, but not a child, I'm the Gypsy, the Acid Queen, Pay me before I start, I'm the Gypsy, I'm guaranteed, To tear your soul apart, Gather your wits and hold them fast, Your mind must learn to roam, Just as the Gypsy Queen must do, You're gonna hit the road, My work's begun, now look at him, He's never been more alive, His head it shakes, his fingers clutch, Watch his body writhe

676ad42327c76cff05f4a7cd73c58397.jpg

Last edited:
Back