• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

ha agreed. He screwed himself.

My dad's car got totaled that way lol. Tailgater was following him for miles, gave him plenty of opportunites to stop. Came around a corner and slammed on his brakes dude rear ended him at a decent speed. Good payout for a car that was on the verge of serious engine work haha

I brake check tailgaters as a rule, but I also NEVER park in the fast lane. Doesn't matter if I am doing 90, if somebody rolls up on me, I signal and get over.

I brake check tailgaters as a rule, but I also NEVER park in the fast lane. Doesn't matter if I am doing 90, if somebody rolls up on me, I signal and get over.

I always move right if someone comes up from behind. I get mad if I am in a car and someone doesnt do this.

I dont brake check but if I have nowhere to go you can be sure as shit I'm coming off the gas.

I was once driving from Sac to Redding and some left lane motherfucker in front of me was driving same speed as the car to his right for what may have been 15-20 min.
No other cars but the three of us. I'd switch to the right lane to see if that guy would speed up or slow down but whatever he did the left lane fuckhead would match.
I was in a company truck so had to behave but had it been my own vehicle Id have passed this asshole on the shoulder.

I always move right if someone comes up from behind. I get mad if I am in a car and someone doesnt do this.

I dont brake check but if I have nowhere to go you can be sure as shit I'm coming off the gas.

This. Plus a dash mounted brake light switch helps, "I didn't touch the brakes officer"

CaG0KPC.gif

Then nobody can ever tailgate you because you already moved over.

Tailgater = dick
Car in front = seemed to merely light up his tail lights. The nose of the car didn't drop like brake-checkers I've seen. Hell that's what the DMV suggests for motorcyclists if tailgated, just touch brakes to activate lights. I think the following car was caught off guard and over reacted.

Brake check or not, the tailgater would have been at fault if the two entangled, following too closely.

Sorry, had to throw my $.01 in (I'm too poor for $.02)

Back