• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

tumblr_o7smmxDAit1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Japan recently made a new movie starring the Ghosts from The Grudge vs. the ghost from The Ring. This opening pitch to a Japanese baseball game was a promo for the film.
Uh, helped a little. I'll guess those are Japanese horror movies?

Why can't something like that happen during critical mass in San Francisco!

There was a time I stood behind the idea of "Critical Mass" when I lived in Chicago. I even attended an event thinking how fun it would be.

What a fucking disaster. I understood, in that moment, why most folks hate cyclists. And I'm not even a cyclist!

There was a time I stood behind the idea of "Critical Mass" when I lived in Chicago. I even attended an event thinking how fun it would be.

What a fucking disaster. I understood, in that moment, why most folks hate cyclists. And I'm not even a cyclist!

A lot of us motorcycle racers are cyclists.

A lot of us motorcycle racers are cyclists.

And I am not anti-cyclist!

But the actions I saw by the "cyclists" in that event were horrendous.

They went out of their way to block traffic, yelling, the finger, the whole kit and kabooty. And I don't even know what that means.

I ride for fitness but I am not invested enough to be called a "cyclist," but those drunk fuckers took it over the top...in my opinion.

Oh...and I was drunk too....so....you know....they were REALLY over the top! :laughing:laughing

And I am not anti-cyclist!

But the actions I saw by the "cyclists" in that event were horrendous.

They went out of their way to block traffic, yelling, the finger, the whole kit and kabooty. And I don't even know what that means.

I ride for fitness but I am not invested enough to be called a "cyclist," but those drunk fuckers took it over the top...in my opinion.

Oh...and I was drunk too....so....you know....they were REALLY over the top! :laughing:laughing

Just remember, the guys who stop traffic on the freeway to do wheelies are motorcyclists, just like you.

Back