• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

1d2217G.gif

i like how someone along the line added the animation of the black borders to give the sensation that you're looking at what's happening through the helmet

i like how someone along the line added the animation of the black borders to give the sensation that you're looking at what's happening through the helmet

my thought was that was to "stabilize" the video but it does give it that helmet-framed view

my thought was that was to "stabilize" the video but it does give it that helmet-framed view

This, it was to make the video easier to see. I have seen the original though and this does look sped up.

the orgional gif is actually much longer, where the moron was riding like an idiot ("Ghost-Rider" style.)

I have seen the original and I agree with you. I was not commenting on the way Lou rides (from what I understand, he is a very capable, good, and safe rider). I was commenting on the holier than thou way his posts come across.

That last part was pure luck he didn't get creamed.

This is where the comment came from. From reading Lou's posts, there is no luck and he can get out of each and every situation.

...From reading Lou's posts, there is no luck and he can get out of each and every situation.

Close. Lou doesn't get out of situations.

He sees threats, before they become, situations, and avoids, getting into them, in the first place.

Last edited:
Back