• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

giphy.gif

I feel like this^ when I wear a Roadcrafter on a TU250 around town. I have to keep telling myself that that's actually where I need all that protection. Thank you for this. :rofl

What exactly is going on there in your avatar? :rolleyes

It's me with Erin. This may be foreign to you but men actually take photos with women. If you need to know the background, we are about to go to the beach which is right outside.

Keep trying! :rofl

Last edited:
How is finding a woman attractive in any way sexist? That seems to be what you're chastising Sidewalk about.

How is finding a woman attractive in any way sexist? That seems to be what you're chastising Sidewalk about.

It's okay if you don't meet before your wedding, but after that it's all good. Arranged marriages only!

Though, from what I remember, arranged marriages actually tend to work out long term. But I also wonder if that is from a lack of freedom on the womans end.

It's me with Erin. This may be foreign to you but men actually take photos with women. If you need to know the background, we are about to go to the beach which is right outside.

Twas truly just goofin. I have "Irony Tourette's Syndrome" ..

Your remark about sexism being alive & well, contrasted with your avatar, with Erin in a brief bikini and you in a large T-shirt & large shorts. It'd be less sexist if you were in a speedo, etc. Equal exposure, etc. :party

Back