• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

More info on Meldonium. Increased diameter of blood vessels is one effect. Good info in the "doping" section, e.g allowed limits were elevated for tests conducted before March 2016 because WADA was aware that the drug takes time to work out of the system. Also, they monitored for Meldonium at the Baku 2015 Euro games before the ban, and 13 medalists or competition winners were taking it, and was detected in athletes in 15 out of 21 sports. 8.7% of the athletes tested positive either during or in pre-event testing, but only 3.5% listed it on their doping control forms.

At the end of the day, everyone knows USADA and WADA are cracking down, and it's the responsibility of the athlete to know what they're taking. If I were involved, no supplements of any kind would be getting in my body.

But if someone says, that XYZ is ok to take, then the next days XYZ is bad mmkay. Is it fair to be tested before the substance has a chance to leave the system?

Bullshit. The half-life of meldonium is measured in hours, not days. Just looking at the chemical structure, you can see it's so water soluble that it would be excreted in urine extremely fast. Even with multiple, high doses the half-life is ~14 h.

I'd prefer people could just accept the fact that PEDs exist and there is not much that you can do to really catch users red handed. The illusion of clean athletes is such a joke. For the few pro athletes that truly ARE clean, big respect, but sorry that you traded victory for your health and personal integrity.

anlwrC4.gif

Was gonna say, didn't know you could lay on it that hard on paint.

Oohhhhh....I see it now. So it slipped and his body weight pushed it into the fairing and was then pushing even harder on the brake? It's like the inverse of using armorall on your seat and sliding off and rolling it wide open.

He had laid it down already and remounted. The 1st crash apparently loosened his right clipon.

Apparently no shit. "Sorry bro, thought it was tight enough..."

200.gif

Last edited:
He had laid it down already and remounted. The 1st crash apparently loosened his right clipon.

Actually the right bar broke at the clamp. The first crash had cracked it. Then he jammed it into the fairing putting on the brake.:wtf

Edit: This is not in response to the gif above (which I like).

tumblr_oa1g7heyvb1rlocn5o7_400.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Last edited:
Back