• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

L3YYCE0.gif

Can someone explain to me wtf is going on?

Guy is at gas station getting arrested at gunpoint and then pulls out ring and tears off paper and proposes? Then the cops put away their weapons? Like if this is a set up, why the fuck are they pointing guns, if it isn't a setup why the fuck do they just decide the situation has changed.

I don't understand.

Last edited:
It was setup cops were in on it pointing guns for effect I'm guessing

I don't love the idea, just plays into all the crap recently. But points for creativity

Last edited:
It was setup cops were in on it pointing guns for effect I'm guessing

I don't love the idea, just plays into all the crap recently. But points for creativity

Looked like tasers...

Anyway, I agree "just plays into all the crap recently."

Wow. What a stupid fucking idea: Taser or Firearm.

Answer me this: Isn't Drawing a weapon is a "show of force" and is not permitted unless justified?

Last edited:
Wow. What a stupid fucking idea: Taser or Firearm.

Answer me this: Isn't Drawing a weapon is a "show of force" and is not permitted unless justified?

Maybe it was justified...

...cop was pregnant girls father?

Last edited:
Maybe it was justified...

...cop was pregnant girls father?

:wow Barring any other information about this incident, I think that this is the story I am going with. Because it is the best. And then I will make wild guesses about the hoods in the background and their role in raising the love child.

200.gif
200.gif

200.gif
200.gif

Last edited:
Back