• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:teeth
7PS4nCV.gif

You are both wrong. Two new recruits took it for a test ride, and ended up binging it. Probably bubble gum.

Doh! yes...

Welcome to every day at the BB toll plaza

I'm astonished it's become this bad; wasn't like this 50 years ago...:thumbdown

Sure you'd get an occasional anus, but people typically would eventually have enough courtesy to let people in. What's one car length? Derp... I'd just go f/the next gap or kind-hearted person who'd let me in...

I'm astonished it's become this bad; wasn't like this 50 years ago...:thumbdown

Sure you'd get an occasional anus, but people typically would eventually have enough courtesy to let people in. What's one car length? Derp... I'd just go f/the next gap or kind-hearted person who'd let me in...

That's Russia, its not this bad at the BB yet.

That's Russia, its not this bad at the BB yet.

OK, I am exaggerating, I don't really see this everyday, but I do see it once a week. My personal rule is "No blinky - No turny". I will let courteous drivers who signal right in. Someone who jams their way in front of me forcing me to hit the brakes to prevent hitting them, well there's really nothing I can do at that point.

I give no quarter to passive -aggressives who try insinuate themselves into my lane by creeping into me and hoping I give way. A few times when I've looked right at them and they just stare straight ahead. Their vehicles are often scarred from similar, or worse encounters. When I see that I will give.

Back