• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

JGFh54L.gif

Strange, I guess if they really wanted to fake a video like this, they would have put the seconds on the surveillance camera. Pretty freaky.

yeah and lets just ignore the fact that the sudden acceleration of the pedestrian would've probably killed the guy by slamming his brain into the side of his skull. physics be damned!! :laughing

yeah and lets just ignore the fact that the sudden acceleration of the pedestrian would've probably killed the guy by slamming his brain into the side of his skull. physics be damned!! :laughing
I know eh'? Even that quick guy in "Wolverine" was cautious to hold peoples heads & control speed. Oh wait =yeah, that was make believe. :rolleyes HAD to be photo-chopped in some .GIF making s/w....:x

Interesting tho; made me do-double take, triple-takes :wow:

Dog was waiting all day for his owner to leave so he could rape that pillow. He should be registered on the sexual offenders list : |

I would have expected the bottles to flop around a bit more after being hit but maybe the arrow locks them in place and prevents that.
If real how many day did he spend trying to make that shot?

I would have expected the bottles to flop around a bit more after being hit but maybe the arrow locks them in place and prevents that.
If real how many day did he spend trying to make that shot?

the arrow also appears to sink into a traditional target, which is what provides the anchoring effect

Back