• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

YtOyba5.gif

What the hell? He had decent form and line through the first part of the turn, then I guess the turn tightened up or what? He gave up and started looking at the edge of the road and that's all folks....:thumbdown

Mad

You can see there was a monent where he thought about nailing the phone pole. Might have been better...

I imagine it's something like this inside the helmet...
giphy.gif

Well, if just continuing to ride through the corner wasn't an option, maybe that's one of those situations where "laying it down" was the way to go. :nchantr

This is racy but hella funny!

Did something similar when I was ~16 working at a deli. Grabbed a box from the freezer and my hands were frozen afterwards. A female coworker was standing there with her arms crossed and I went to put my frozen hands on her elbows, but she raised her arms at the last second and I put both of my hands perfectly on both of her bewbies. :party

Back