• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

uwPvvJA.gif

:rofl

Nope, those are hot sticks they're working with. They know it's live.

Oh, I'm aware of that. My cousin does bare hand work, the only difference is he works from a helicopter, not a bucket. My response was sarcastic, that's why I used the ROFL emoticon. :thumbup

Oh, I'm aware of that. My cousin does bare hand work, the only difference is he works from a helicopter, not a bucket. My response was sarcastic, that's why I used the ROFL emoticon. :thumbup

My bad. :thumbup

I'm in the industry too, seen lots of these kind of vids. :laughing

Some of those linemen (line people?) are fucking crazy. I'm down with climbing up tall shit like a monkey but holy hell do some of those locations get the fuck up there.

Well shit, how the hell do I post a gif? I'm getting a blank white square...

Last edited:

Some of those linemen (line people?) are fucking crazy. I'm down with climbing up tall shit like a monkey but holy hell do some of those locations get the fuck up there.

I'd never make it in that industry, I don't even like ladders! :laughing

Easy, friend.

Find a gif link you want to share.

https://i.imgur.com/ThlNXsa.gif?noredirect

ThlNXsa.gif

^ Like that. It should say .gif at the end. Then, click picture icon and paste link in pop up box.

If you are not getting a link that says .gif, sometimes if you try right clicking and opening the image in a new tab you get a link that will work.

Last edited:
Back