• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

kWYaxfy.gif

giphy.gif

so why did the guy recording get over and then back?

The guy in front is raging, playing the "Nope, you're not passing me because [excuses]" game.

The guy in back feints into the exit. The guy in front takes the bait, passes the barrier, and the guy in back returns to the highway, having solved the problem.

I'm a hard sell, so I am calling fake.
Guy with a CANE, backs up and does a ONE LEGGED TAKE DOWN of a running perp WITHOUT loosing his balance. THEN, he runs away, again without using his cane.

WHAT'S the CANE for? :rolleyes

Guy with a CANE, backs up and does a ONE LEGGED TAKE DOWN of a running perp WITHOUT loosing his balance. THEN, he runs away, again without using his cane.

Watch his trip leg, foo.
Specifically, watch the knee joint.

Hard to call that hobbling away "running."

tenor.gif

Back