• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

H7hp6dH.gif

The fact that she does a spit take cuz laughter had me chuckling....and fast pitch softball pitchers must use their off-hand when playing non-competitive dodgeball. So unfair. :laughing

Last edited:
I'm a hard sell, so I am calling fake.
Guy with a CANE, backs up and does a ONE LEGGED TAKE DOWN of a running perp WITHOUT loosing his balance. THEN, he runs away, again without using his cane.

WHAT'S the CANE for? :rolleyes

James Caan got a Chevron in Cane for his Black Belt in Shotokan because, "It was the only weapon I was allowed to carry everywhere I go."

I had a buddy when I was a kid that injured his knee and used to walk with a hardwood cane with a big brass knob at the top for reasons other than walking until he got too much grief about it from his probation officer. Some people use a cane because they need help to walk, but when I see one, I see a weapon. :dunno

[youtube]9lpeZk9ZT8g[/youtube]

Last edited:
James Caan got a Chevron in Cane for his Black Belt in Shotokan because, "It was the only weapon I was allowed to carry everywhere I go."

I had a buddy when I was a kid that injured his knee and used to walk with a hardwood cane with a big brass knob at the top for reasons other than walking until he got too much grief about it from his probation officer. Some people use a cane because they need help to walk, but when I see one, I see a weapon. :dunno

The weapon is the thing inside the cranium that takes whatever is at hand and uses it as a weapon. Cane, chair, skillet, bare hands, rifle, whatever. Hell, some guy got killed with a teacup some time back - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmqqNrg2cKg

:teeth

Back in The Day, I recall ads in back of "Soldier of Fortune" for "walking sticks" which were essentially a hard wood stick the size of closet hanger rods (what's that, 1.5" diameter? or so?) with Suitably Scaled, hand filling, large brass knobs. Lions heads, skulls, things like that.

They advertised these next to such novelties as "Brass Knuckle Paperweights".

Then, of course, there's this: https://unbreakableumbrella.com

The guy's got moves. As long as you're moving, you can't fall down. Bonus points for that not being a colostomy bag.

Back