• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Babyboomers passing the world to the next generation.

0j88ZnG.jpg

awwwww!
let's go lil guy, let's go! :laughing

( ) Question: Can someone help me with the link to giphy.com on Post #24614 (on the previous page)? How do you show the actual video clip on-screen on the post itself? I tried many things with the options given to me on the giphy website but all I get is the hyperlink shown on my barf post, not the video itself.

Last edited:
That one is actually not GIF but a video WEBM. So we have to click on the link to view it.
For actual GIFs, you can use the Image button to embed them.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
That one is actually not GIF but a video WEBM. So we have to click on the link to view it.
For actual GIFs, you can use the Image button to embed them.

Tried that with my last posts, got this in return:

oIsKpXd

Wazzup with that? :dunno

Long press on the imgur video and Open Image in new tab, then copy the address (should have a GiF extension) to embed.

Long press on the imgur video and Open Image in new tab, then copy the address (should have a GiF extension) to embed.

Thanks! :hail

That's on a phone. In a computer in a browser (yes some of us actually use computers... :teeth ) it's a right click > copy the target location (image location, etc.), then enclose in image tags.

Some of these "gifs" are actually mp4 files, what's up with those? Any way to get them inline?

Thanks! :hail

Some of these "gifs" are actually mp4 files, what's up with those? Any way to get them inline?

For those you need to convert from MP4 to GIF. I use https://cloudconvert.com/mp4-to-gif

In fact, I have had to do that for all of the GIFs I have posted here since the source are all MP4s, not GIFs. Copyclip the MP4 video link, pasteclip in Cloudconvert and choose a balance of quality and size (a 1MB MP4 can easily be 30MB GIF if you don't pay attention) and run the conversion, upload the resulting GIF to imgur and get the link to embed on BARF.

Back