• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

monkeys can be brutal, bite off fingers and rip face off kind of stuff...

200.gif
giphy.gif

200w.gif

Last edited:
Notice that the rounds leave a "trail" either in the air or on the water. I cant really tell which. The trails seem to show that the rounds were fired in a sequence. Just what Im seeing ...

:thumbup

I believe that scene is from the movie Battleship. So...CGI :(

i've always thought it was a funny qualifier to say something was done "military"... specifically "military grade" in reference to equipment

like, do you even know much this shit doesn't work, ever, or breaks after one use??? :rofl

Full military power is a specific throttle setting, it's 100% throttle with no afterburners. Full power would be with afterburners as well, and if the cable snapped they want the pilot to be able to take back off again, and not roast half the deck crew while he's doing it. :laughing

Yeah, I have a little bit of insight as to how much military stuff doesn't work, and how often it fails. I used to fix that stuff. :teeth

GIF == 'MURICA!!! :party

Full military power is a specific throttle setting, it's 100% throttle with no afterburners. Full power would be with afterburners as well, and if the cable snapped they want the pilot to be able to take back off again, and not roast half the deck crew while he's doing it. :laughing

Yeah, I have a little bit of insight as to how much military stuff doesn't work, and how often it fails. I used to fix that stuff. :teeth

GIF == 'MURICA!!! :party

no shit! the more you know re 'full military power'.... nice of them to care about the deck crews wellbeing

be grateful you just had to fix it in the rear. i was the angry, resentful '11 who had to schelp useless, broken shit all over creation and risk njp if we 'lost' it :nchantr
giphy.gif

Back