• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

2g2psu.gif

Holy shit. Nice save.

That's why every carrier landing is done at full military power. :party

i've always thought it was a funny qualifier to say something was done "military"... specifically "military grade" in reference to equipment

like, do you even know much this shit doesn't work, ever, or breaks after one use??? :rofl

but then i see this and go, "oh yeah baby".

tumblr_njstj0XqhF1s03lrno1_500.gif.eb3ccf57da5c73d4353073e73621ffd2.gif

Thanks for the link!

Sucks several of the deck crew were seriously injured, I sure wouldn't have wanted to be the 3 that got disciplined. :wow

That's why every carrier landing is done at full military power. :party

I have a buddy that used to be an ordinance guy on a carrier. The horror stories about snapped cables were pretty intense. There is one story about a guy that got clear lashed in half, but I don't know if it was a fish story or not. Those Navy and Marines Pilots are doing some different level shit than airstrip guys. :laughing

How is this funny or interesting?

The monkey was on the guys motorcycle pissing on it, and then started chewing on the seat. At that point the guy threw his shoe at the monkey and he attacked the guy. They started fighting and this is the aftermath.

Mechanically driven wind over wings/control surfaces sure does help things sometimes.

I misquoted what the E2C Navy pilots used to say to the E3A Airforce pilots. The proper quote is:
"Four screws are better than four blowjobs any day."

The E2C has four props. The E3A has four turbofans.

The monkey was on the guys motorcycle pissing on it, and then started chewing on the seat. At that point the guy threw his shoe at the monkey and he attacked the guy. They started fighting and this is the aftermath.

What motorcycle? I'm rooting for the monkey.

but then i see this and go, "oh yeah baby".

tumblr_njstj0XqhF1s03lrno1_500.gif.eb3ccf57da5c73d4353073e73621ffd2.gif

Notice that the rounds leave a "trail" either in the air or on the water. I cant really tell which. The trails seem to show that the rounds were fired in a sequence. Just what Im seeing ...

:thumbup

Hmmm, sounds familiar... (but no moto)

bush-shoe-throw-03.gif

Back