• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

"Jimmy, thats called KARMA lesson numero uno, son. Now swimming lessons are a different class, but I'll take a twofer to save time..."

:laughing

myimage_e164a323ed0c54619b3ee10eee316673b67187c5.gif

I did that to the same guy at work twice. He was wearing jeans with holes in the knee and sitting on a desk. I hooked my fingers in the hole and ripped it all the way down to the ankle. Dude wrapped duct tape around it for the rest of the day and tight enough to look like skinny jeans.
Did it again within a couple of weeks and his wife calls me the second time to bitch about me "ruining" his pants. How retarded is that.

I did that to the same guy at work twice. He was wearing jeans with holes in the knee and sitting on a desk. I hooked my fingers in the hole and ripped it all the way down to the ankle. Dude wrapped duct tape around it for the rest of the day and tight enough to look like skinny jeans.
Did it again within a couple of weeks and his wife calls me the second time to bitch about me "ruining" his pants. How retarded is that.

she was mad cuz you actually ruined her pants

Fucking up the clothes someone is wearing is a pretty dick move, regardless of how many holes they had to start.

Fucking up the clothes someone is wearing is a pretty dick move, regardless of how many holes they had to start.

Not claiming that I'm not a dick but as is always the case there's more to the story. This was a dude who was constantly trying to be a jokester. Dude nailed my lunchbox to a bench plus other annoying shit. Payback would always be 2 or 3 times more than what he'd pull. Eventually he learned.

Not claiming that I'm not a dick but as is always the case there's more to the story. This was a dude who was constantly trying to be a jokester. Dude nailed my lunchbox to a bench plus other annoying shit. Payback would always be 2 or 3 times more than what he'd pull. Eventually he learned.

Well then it sounds like he earned it :laughing

Back