• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Found this lurking in a long forgotten corner.

1591850-stanna.gif

UKtech1 said:
Where can I find out how to make my own gifs? I don't even know what program to use:confused

http://www.pimp-productions.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13

Read that.

Goes into details about making ani-gifs from video, also talks about flash.

Remember, flash and gif are two COMPLETELY different beasts.

Personally, I have fun playing with animated gifs. Getting some footage, converting it, then playing with it frame by frame is a blast...

Flash is fun also, but gif is pretty much universally supported..(Hell, even my pager will play animated gif files)

Ok, enough geekery...

Time to do what this thread is all about, not gabbing, but animation.

Some python if you please ;)

1592184-montypython1.gif

I couldnt find the site with the lightsaber battle. Do you have a link?

And yes, yes, I know. I suck at the internet!:teeth

Valgar said:
Personally, I have fun playing with animated gifs. Getting some footage, converting it, then playing with it frame by frame is a blast...

Like this one? :teeth

french-kiss.gif

Valgar said:

Goes into details about making ani-gifs from video, also talks about flash.

Remember, flash and gif are two COMPLETELY different beasts.

agreed.

the reason i mentioned it, is cause if someone is interested in creating their OWN stuff, it's easy to draw frame by frame in flash, then export as gif sequence.

Thats only mor eValgar like because those aren't hands going into those puppets...

This one is a good avatar.

WOLF.gif

Back