• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

georgewbush01.gif

Okay, I know this may come as a surprise to everyone, but I don't have the time to read all 9 Goddamn pages of this thread so if this is a repost you can all suck by big 2 inch dick:

1595253-pedoalertanim-tfa.gif

lizard said:
Okay, I know this may come as a surprise to everyone, but I don't have the time to read all 9 Goddamn pages of this thread so if this is a repost you can all suck by big 2 inch dick:

1595253-pedoalertanim-tfa.gif

So you post a photo of the alarm all your neighbors have, and always seems to "go off" every time you walk by? :twofinger

stoppullingthingsoutofyourass.gif

Yeah, I've seen the mpeg. I just wanted the gif.

Thanks for posting the link, though. I love that one, particularly the little sneer he gives right before he jumps. :laughing

bajajoaquin said:
Hooli, do you have this one without the flying head?
I would like to know who is the flying head? Alex Trebec or Ricardo Montalban???

While I'm here, the Final Fantasy "pulling things out of your ass" had me rolling on the floor last night. That one is a classic. :laughing

-A

Back