• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Chuck_Norris_paper_throw.gif

:rofl

Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares down words until he gets the information he needs.

why do they blow up their cheeks? Is that an asian thing?

You seriously can't figure it out?

Its to make a funny/cute face.

And, I strongly believe men marketed/mainstreamed that shit for viewing pleasure, if you catch my drift.

Now I have said that, first thing that comes to mind is the Mad Men episode where the lead character says they made up love for marketing/sales.

Don Draper: "What you call love was invented by guys like me to sell nylons."

Man I love that show. recommend you watch it if you haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Until the Kimchie breath sets in. :|

Honestly she is one of the best looking Korean girls I've seen by far and I lived there for a year! :D

Kimchee breath isn't a problem if you also eat kimchee. Noobie. :twofinger :p

The thing that really makes the model class Korean girls special is that they have torso/leg length ratios that are similar to caucasians. Tall and leggy means they can pull off western fashion which other asian models usually can't do. Start looking at the length ratios for Japanese "idols" and Chinese models you'll see what I mean. Pretty faces, but usually mediocre body proportions at best (slender != stylish). It's explained by the fact that Korea has been a genetic crossroad (unfortunately, usually of conflict) amongst northern asians/eurasians for a long time. So they tend to be fair-skinned and with some genetic luck and proper nutrition, can produce taller people which is a common byproduct of hybrid vigor. Big enough of a difference that at least in the past, many of the prettier Japanese stars/idols were originally scouted in Korea. :thumbup

The thing that really makes the model class Korean girls special is that they have torso/leg length ratios that are similar to caucasians. Tall and leggy means they can pull off western fashion which other asian models usually can't do. Start looking at the length ratios for Japanese "idols" and Chinese models you'll see what I mean. Pretty faces, but usually mediocre body proportions at best (slender != stylish). It's explained by the fact that Korea has been a genetic crossroad (unfortunately, usually of conflict) amongst northern asians/eurasians for a long time. So they tend to be fair-skinned and with some genetic luck and proper nutrition, can produce taller people which is a common byproduct of hybrid vigor. Big enough of a difference that at least in the past, many of the prettier Japanese stars/idols were originally scouted in Korea. :thumbup
That almost sounds like it could have come from Wiki!:laughing:twofinger

Dave

Asian wife....I'd say yes.

Plus have you ever had Kaegogi? :|

Not intentionally at least. :laughing I feel bad for the doggies... then again, I've eaten a lot of other cute, friendly critters so I guess it's not a defensible argument. :rofl It's really not about what animal it is... it's about which part and how you eat it. For example, anything cut into pieces and battered & deep fried isn't scary. It's hard to gross me out though, my people eat still-living/twitching things and drink suppon blood for cryin' outloud. :laughing

Kimchee breath isn't a problem if you also eat kimchee. Noobie. :twofinger :p

All that and they still lack b00bage/assage. :laughing

Back