• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

soccerface.gif

hockeyfightfail.gif

SoccerFail.gif

slipnfail.gif

Hmmmm....I wonder how this stunter ended up. Hood ornament?

i'll give him a 8.5 for the dismount

also this is like a .gif representation of some BARFers who want to wax philosophical about their agenda or politics. Only to be quickly owned...by themselves.

hockeyfightfail.gif

Last edited:

also this is like a .gif representation of some BARFers who want to wax philosophical about their agenda or politics. Only to be quickly owned...by themselves.

hockeyfightfail.gif

:rofl:rofl:rofl Talking about being owned, I really like how the guy just turns away, not looking at him anymore.

Last edited:

hockeyfightfail.gif

The guy falling is being hooked behind the knee by the other guy's hockey stick, right? If so, he's being owned, but not by himself.

The guy falling is being hooked behind the knee by the other guy's hockey stick, right? If so, he's being owned, but not by himself.

Ruutu and Phaneuf, both tough hockey players, Phaneuf was a real pain in the Sharks ass last year in the playoffs

:p was gonna post that...

"Hey look at me, no seriously, please look at me...are you looking? BAM"
When it came down to actually braking and maneuvering the bike in the correct manner...he failed miserably.

Idiot stunner.:rofl

looks like he had lots of room to just hold the wheelie and shift all the weight to make it go left...wouldve cleared it

Dion "Sloppy Seconds" Phaneuf to be exact.:laughing

Oh Avery... You can beat the poop out of a guy with your bare hands, train wreck a guy into the boards, but don't ever say sloppy seconds or you will get suspended and sent down to the minors.

Back