• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Must be nice to just sit on the sidelines and tell everyone else they're crap while you do jack shit to contribute. Classy.

wow you're the big e-thug, even posted the stfu jpg

i envy your internet ethugging skillz

i did post one, so get over yourself

go back to wearing douchbag vnecks

whoa whoa whoa...lets leave the drama out this thread and enjoy some funny gifs folks...

There was nothing e-thug about what Joebar posted. Relax, it's just the internet.

Shhh_6313546_S_-_Copy.jpg

"don't you have a life?"

People used to ask me that for years. As I traveled the U.S. from '92 through 00', I never stayed inside. I didn't own TV until I was 35 and only got cable this year because I had to. So my reply to those "cave" questions is "Yes, and you'd be amazed what I saw in there! I once ran into a guy who looked like Carson hiding from French Tourists. I still think it was him, though he'd never admit it. I left because the caves in Utah get cold at night.:twofinger:teeth

Thanks

Anybody know who this is?

I was going to ask the same question. I dated someone here a few times that looked a lot like that. Man... that's a sentence I wish still had some "present tense" adverbs about it. :| If the one in the image has blue eyes, I just got my first stalking gig! :shocker

I was going to ask the same question. I dated someone here a few times that looked a lot like that. Man... that's a sentence I wish still had some "present tense" adverbs about it. :| If the one in the image has blue eyes, I just got my first stalking gig! :shocker

:x i already answered....ahaha

google her away folks!

Back