• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Animated GIFS (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

gifs_04.gif

:rofl :rofl

I'm lost on this one. Where's the irony? The humor? The payday? The laugh until my lunch comes out climax? All I see is a guy hitting his keyboard with a broom handle. I noticed the Washington print overhead. Is that a slight at Microsoft coding? :wtf

Oh, and while I'm on this thread: Where's the Farah, the Michael Jackson, the Billy Banks GIFS?! Hey, just because it's death doesn't mean it can't be funny! Trust me. If I died, everyone I know would think it's funny. Honestly, even I would think it's funny. And a relief, especially if I went to Hell. God it's hot here... Jogging last night at 8:00 p.m. One hundred NINE degrees!

It is taken from an episode of the simpsons where homer gets excessivly fat on purpose to get disability and work from home

Back