• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

NOOOOO

I'm in Portland that weekend for rugby playoffs..:thumbdown Move it to the next weekend...:teeth or the 7th :teeth

Studios now? Well shit. :(

Maybe this is your excuse to come for a visit. :)

NOOOOO

I'm in Portland that weekend for rugby playoffs..:thumbdown Move it to the next weekend...:teeth or the 7th :teeth

This was the only weekend in the near term that worked. There will be others, but in the meantime, my best suggestion is to lose a bunch of games so you don't have to worry about those pesky playoffs. :p

I'll be bummed to not have you there, for what that's worth.

Almost ready, just have a couple more pedals to get...

Is "talent stimulator" code for something else? Just curious ... cause I'd like to volunteer to man that board good sir! :p

ETA - oh shit ... it says "talent simulator" ... my brain! :doh!

San Rafael?

Cool, I'll be in Mill Valley all day and it's on my way home.

Anybody want to do a dinner in San Rafael around 7 or 7:30?

Time for some Yu Shang, great Chinese and sushi.

Right next to the industrial area where all of the model shots in Star Wars were filmed, way back when, before CGI.

lucas_1983.jpg

kerner dot com

Oh yeah...I'll bring one of these.

wk1600.gif

:teeth

What if I don't play an instrument? Can I still come and enjoy? I can be a groupie and flick my bic after the awesome solos:laughing I could be down for some dinner Dave. You buying?:p

Back