• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam - Saturday 4/21/2012, 9 p.m., San Rafael

I don't know if the guy who suggested it is serious, but if you want to learn it, I will too.

haha YYZ was actually the only song I was serious about. hey, if this 11-year old girl can play the whole friggin song solo, surely we can put together a decent rendition:

[youtube]4XsYuHbXZUk[/youtube]

:wtf:laughing

i'm no pro, just an avid hobbyist... but I can put together a serviceable bassline and play it on the Korg if we have no bassist :thumbup

how about a formal list of attendees and what instruments they'll be bringing/playing?

tzrider: guitar and a couple of amps.
redruM: keyboard/synthesizer
Hooli: guitar, Marshall combo amp, some effects (either my RAT distortion or BOSS ME-50)

hey, if this 11-year old girl can play the whole friggin song solo, surely we can put together a decent rendition
Damn. She's good! As for me being a human Jukebox, I think that title more appropriately applies to Jason, but I can pick up just about any rock song in a few minutes. Some songs, like YYZ, I know because I learned to play the drums by practicing with them :)

Ahh dang. I can't make this. Just wanted to thank Andy for keeping me in the loop. My chops are severely lacking these days when it comes to guitar. Just wanted to say i hope y'all have some sweet jams.

Before I forget, is it ok to bring food and drinks?

As far as I know, it is. We should make sure to keep the place neat, though.

There's a UFC fight that night. I think i'm going to pass on this :(

So, those of you coming to the BARF Jam,
Park in the lot across from the music studio.

DO NOT BLOCK THE STREET SWEEPER! and make sure to leave a parking place next to the street sweeper available for the guy that has to run it that night :thumbup

If there is enough interest, Hornet here can fire up the BBQ ahead of time ;)

Back